Using our extensive professional contacts on four continents,
we are able to set up an offshore company at a competitive price in
virtually all offshore jurisdictions and an onshore company in many developed
countries of the world. We have spent the last ten years carefully picking and choosing the best offshore company tools available and are able to provide a variety of offshore company services, including legalization of documents, setting up offshore bank accounts, provision of Apostilles, corporate documents and certificates of good standing.
STEPS TO SET UP AN OFFSHORE COMPANY:
1. If necessary, familiarize yourself with Offshore Jurisdictions,
Offshore Company Structures,
Our General Schedule of Fees and
Our Offshore Company Services and make your choice.
2. Fill in and send us the Order
Form or send us a request for a Confidential Order
Form (it will be sent to you by email as an attachment).
You may select your company name from
either the Shelf Companies List
or insert your own three possible name options in order
NOTE: The names must end with the words
reflecting the legal form of the company: "Ltd", "Corp",
"Inc", "SA", "LLC", etc. The endings may be designated
by either the full (e.g. "Limited
Liability Company") or
the abbreviated (e.g. "LLC") form. In most jurisdictions
the company names should not be offensive, and should
not be identical with or nearly resembling the ones of
the registered companies. If the company has not obtained
a relevant license or permit from the local authorities,
such words as "Assurance", "Bank",
"Building Society", "Chamber of Commerce",
"Chartered", "Cooperative", "Imperial",
"Insurance", "Municipal", "Royal",
"Trust Company", "Trustee Company"
are not welcome by most registrars.
3. We will confirm reservation of your company name in
24 hours and will send you a relevant invoice.
4. As soon as we receive the payment depending on the structure
of your order we either send you the company documents
if it's a shelf company, or start offshore company formation process (setting up an offshore company). In most cases, the set up process normally takes from
7 to 21 business days depending on the jurisdiction and
structure of your order, specified in the
5. Feel free to contact us, should you require additional information on how to set up an offshore company.
- Deep discounts apply
where a multiple order is placed with us. We advise as for
the details upon a specific request.
- Courier expenses are charged in addition
to the above amounts.
- We reserve the right to change fees
- The payment options are: WIRE TRANSFER, MONEY ORDER/BANK DRAFT/BANK CHECK, WESTERN UNION, and CREDIT CARD Visa/Mastercard, and American Express.
- For our full payment details, please, see
Return to Offshore Company home.