NEW BRUNSWICK CORPORATION
New Brunswick is one of the four Atlantic provinces of Canada, and boasts with diversified economy including food, beverages, forestry, service industry, specialized manufacturing, and mining. According to KPMG Competitive Alternatives Study 2010 this jurisdiction has the lowest business costs in Canada and the US. The general corporate income tax rate is lower than the comparable rate of any location in USA. The value for facility leasing rates 50% lower than the G7 average.
New Brunswick corporations are incorporated under the Business Corporations Act. Directors of a New Brunswick corporation can be non-residents, making this jurisdiction attractive for foreign entrepreneurs. The first stage of a New Brunswick Corporation incorporation is a NUANS name search.
NEW BRUNSWICK CORPORATION FACTS:
- Corporate tax: YES
- Corporation income tax return filing: YES
- Annual return filing requirements: YES
- Names disclosure in public records:
Shareholders - NO,
Beneficial Owners - NO,
Directors - YES
- Non-resident directors: ALLOWED
- Standard Share Capital: 1,000 SHARES WITHOUT PAR VALUE
- Bearer shares: NOT ALLOWED
- Registered Office Required: YES, must be in New Brunswick
- Corporate Suffixes: "Limited", "Limitée", "Incorporated", "Incorporée" or "Corporation" or the corresponding abbreviations "Ltd.", "Ltée", "Inc." or "Corp." must be part of the corporation name
NEW BRUNSWICK INCORPORATION SET:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- NUANS Search Report
- Notice of Registered Office
- Notice of Directors
- Share Issuance Resolution
- Share Certificate(s)
CORPORATE TAX RATE:
Federal Corporate Income Tax: 11%* and 16.5%** higher rate
New Brunswick Corporate Income Tax: 5.0%* and 11%*** higher rate
* For Canadian controlled corporations after the small business deduction
** Federal Corporate Income Tax Higher Rate Reductions:
*** New Brunswick Corporate Income Tax Higher Rate Reductions:
- 15% effective January 1, 2012
- 10% effective July 1, 2011
NEW BRUNSWICK INCORPORATION
The incorporation procedure in New Brunswick is completed within 2-3 business days. Electronic corporate documents are sent to the client shortly thereafter.
Please contact us to obtain additional information or to place an order.
As of June 13, 2012 customers must be able to provide their own registered office address in the territory of New Brunswick in accordance with all requirements of the Business Corporations Act (S.N.B. 1981, c. B-9.1).