I. STANDARD SET OF SEYCHELLES INCORPORATION SERVICES AND DOCUMENTS:
- Government Registration/License Fee
- Current year Registered Agent and Registered Office Fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Resolution of Subscriber in Writing appointing the initial directors
- Resolution of Directors regarding issuance of shares
- Issued Share Certificate(s)
II. OPTIONAL SEYCHELLES CORPORATE SERVICES
APOSTILLED Certificate of Collation on the following set of corporate documents:
Certificate of Incorporation (copy), Memorandum & Articles of Association (copy), Resolution of Subscriber in Writing (copy):
Seychelles are a signatory to the Le Hague Convention of October
25, 1961, and therefore the documents of the corporation can be
authenticated via Apostille and automatically legalized in
all countries having signed the convention. So, there is no
need to provide expensive and time consuming legalization
in consular establishments when you are opening bank accounts,
setting up a branch, purchasing a real estate property, etc.
Corporate seal: US$89
|We offer an additional US$40 discount for Seychelles shelf companies.
Each Seychelles Shelf International Business Company also includes an Apostilled set of copies of principal corporate documents.
Please request the current Seychelles IBC shelf company list if interested.
SECRETARIAL SERVICES - TO KEEP THE COMPANY'S RECORDS IN GOOD ORDER
Secretarial Services for one
We charge extra fees for drafting corporate resolutions, preparing share certificates, etc. plus courier fees and other disbursements
Seychelles Certificate of Good Standing with
The document attests that the company actually exists and is in good standing, complying to all requirements of the Belize laws.
Please refer to the section on Certificates of Good Standing for more details.
Mail forwarding address in Seychelles (same as the registered office): US$795
Note. The max number of the mail pieces
is 24 per year. Sorry, there will be no refund if we received less than 24 pieces, or no mail at all.
III. RENEWAL SERVICES
- Minimum Government License Fee: US$100
- Registered Agent and Registered Office Fee: US$290
- Renewal of nominee services and/or mail forwarding if applicable (please refer to the relevant quotes above)
PROCEED WITH A SEYCHELLES IBC INCORPORATION:
Please fill out a SEYCHELLES IBC Company Order Form and submit via email or by fax to +1 646 626 4002. Feel free to contact us, should you need any assistance in this regard.
Return to Offshore Company Incorporation home.