I. STANDARD SET OF SEYCHELLES FOUNDATION SERVICES AND DOCUMENTS:
- Government Registration/License Fee;
- Current year Registered Agent and Registered Office Fee
- Certificate of Registration
- Standard Charter
- Foundation Register
- Standard Regulations (if any)
- Appointment of Councillors
- Nominee Founder
II. OPTIONAL SEYCHELLES CORPORATE SERVICES
APOSTILLED set of copies of the principal foundation documents:
Seychelles are a signatory to the Le Hague Convention of October
25, 1961, and therefore the documents of the corporation can be
authenticated via Apostille and automatically legalized in
all countries having signed the convention. So, there is no
need to provide expensive and time consuming legalization
in consular establishments when you are opening bank accounts,
setting up a branch, purchasing a real estate property, etc.
We charge extra fees for drafting councillors' resolutions, changes in the councilors, protectors, beneficiaries, etc. plus courier fees and other disbursements
Mail forwarding address in Seychelles (same as the registered office): US$895
Note. The max number of the mail pieces
is 24 per year. Sorry, there will be no refund if we received less than 24 pieces, or no mail at all.
III. RENEWAL SERVICES
- Government License Fee: US$230
- Registered Agent and Registered Office Fee: US$1890
- Annual Compliance Fee: US$150
- Renewal of secretarial services and/or mail forwarding if applicable (please refer to the relevant quotes above)
PROCEED WITH ESTABLISHMENT OF A SEYCHELLES FOUNDATION:
Please request a SEYCHELLES FOUNDATION Order Form, and we will be pleased to send you the ordering instructions.
Return to Offshore Company Incorporation home.