I. THE BASIC SET OF
The set includes Government Fee (US$350),
first year Registered Agent fee, and the following documents:
DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES WITH APOSTILLES: US$
- The documents in English: Apostilled Certificate of Establishment of Private Foundation (issued by the Registry), Apostilled Standard Regulations of the Foundation signed by the Nominee founder, Apostilled apppointment of the Protector by the Nominee Founder,
original Power of Attorney signed by the nominee Founder, Apostilled Constitution Deed, a confirmation of the names of the Beneficiaries signed by the nominee Founder, letters of resignation of the nominee members of the Foundation Council
- The documents in Spanish: Apostilled Certificate of Establishment of Private Foundation (issued by the Registry), Apostilled Constitution Deed, official receipt for government filing fees.
II. RENEWAL SERVICES (2nd, etc. year)
- Government Franchise Tax: US$400
- Registered Agent/Registered Office Fee: US$600
- Annual Compliance Fee: US$200
For more information about Panama private foundations,
see OFFSHORE FINANCIAL CENTERS-PANAMA.
For a detailed description of the private foundation as
an offshore tool, see OFFSHORE
PROCEED WITH ESTABLISHMENT OF A PANAMA PRIVATE FOUNDATION:
Please request the Panama Private Foundation Order Form, and we will be pleased to send you the ordering instructions.
Return to Offshore Company Incorporation home.