I. STANDARD SET
OF SERVICES AND DOCUMENTS:
The set includes the applicable Financial Services Commission
FSC Category Two Global Business License Fee (US$235 covering the period 01 July to 30 June), Registrar of Companies
fee for the year of incorporation (US$65), Registered
Agent and Registered Office Fee, principal corporate documents, Minutes with Appointment of Initial director(s),
Share Certificates, seal.
DUE DILIGENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The following documents must be provided for all directors,
shareholders and beneficial (true) owners of the company:
- Certified passport copies (certified by a notary public
or a bank)
- An original Bank reference issued from the personal
banker confirming the length of time the account has been opened (must be minimum 2 years)
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Address (recent Utility Bill/Bank Statement/Credit Card Statement)
All documents must be in English or French, otherwise translated into English and attested by a certified translator.
II. OPTIONAL SERVICES
Legalization by Apostille
(recommended): US$325 per document(if ordered at once with the Mauritius company formation)
Note. Mauritius is a signatory to the Le Hague Convention
of October 25, 1961, and therefore the documents of the
company can be authenticated via Apostille and automatically
legalized in all countries having signed the convention.
So, there is no need to provide expensive and time consuming
legalization in consular establishments when you are opening
bank accounts, setting up a branch, purchasing a real estate
III. RENEWAL SERVICES
A GBC2 is required to file a financial statement on an annual basis with the FSC within 6 months after its financial year end.
- FSC Category Two Global Business License Fee (US$235 covering the period 01 July to 30 June)
- Registrar of Companies renewal fee (US$65)
- Registered Agent and Registered Office Fee: US$2,950
- Annual Compliance Fee: US$150
- Renewal of professional, administrative, secretarial services and/or mail forwarding if applicable (please ask for a quote)
PROCEED WITH A MAURITIUS IBC COMPANY INCORPORATION:
Please request the Mauritius GBC2 Order Form, and we will be pleased to send you the ordering instructions.
Return to Offshore Company Incorporation home.