HONG KONG COMPANY FORMATION FEES
Below, please find the description of our fees and services pertaining to Hong Kong company registration.
I. STANDARD SET OF DOCUMENTS & SERVICES: US$1,750*
The set includes:
Courier delivery of the corporate documents to the customer from US$60 depending on the destination.
- Preliminary name search
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association (electronic)
- Company Registration fee HK$1,720 (app. US$220) charged by the Company Registry
- Notification of Commencement of Business form IRBR200
- Business Registration Fee HK$2,000 (app. US$255)
- Copy of Business Registration Certificate
- Appointment of First Director(s) by Founder Members
- Acceptance of appointment as Director
- FIRST WRITTEN RESOLUTIONS of the Directors
- Application for Share(s)
- WRITTEN RESOLUTIONS OF THE SOLE MEMBER to allot shares
- Shares allotment, issued share certificate(s)
- Return of Allotment NSC1
- Designated Representative for AML compliance purposes
- Confirmation of Significant Controllers
- Notice to Significant Controllers
- Significant Controller Register
- First year registered office
- Company secretary
*Compliance Admin Fee from US$250 will apply for more than TWO connected persons in total or if any corporate shareholders are involved in the setup. Connected persons in this context are the directors, shareholders, or beneficial owners of the Company
II. OPTIONAL HONG KONG COMPANY SERVICES
Legalization with Apostille (recommended):
Hong Kong is a signatory to the Le Hague Convention of October
25, 1961, and therefore the documents of the company can be
authenticated via Apostille and automatically legalized in
all countries having signed the convention. So, there is no
need to provide expensive and time consuming legalization
in consular establishments when you are opening bank accounts,
setting up a branch, purchasing a real estate property, etc.
Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing with Apostille: US$450
The document (also known as Hong Kong Certificate of Continuing Registration / Certificate of Existence) attests that the newly incorporated company actually exists and is in good standing, complying to all requirements of the Hong Kong laws.
Please refer to the section on Certificates of Good Standing for more details.
Mail forwarding in Hong Kong: US$1,295
Note. The max number of the pieces
is 24 per year.
III. PROCEED WITH A HONG KONG COMPANY REGISTRATION:
PROCEED WITH A HONG KONG COMPANY INCORPORATION:
Please request a Hong Kong Company Order Form, and we will be pleased to send you the ordering instructions.
Offshore Incorporation Home.
Hong Kong Offshore: Description of Hong Kong as a tax haven
Hong Kong Company: Description of Hong Kong company features
Hong Kong Incorporation: Description of the incorporation procedure
Hong Kong Taxation: Key facts about taxation of Hong Kong companies