I. STANDARD SET OF BVI INCORPORATION SERVICES AND DOCUMENTS:
US$1,350 =>New reduced price!
- Government Registration/License Fee
- Current year Registered Agent and Registered Office Fee
- Filing of the Register of Directors
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Resolution appointing First Director(s) and Officer(s)
- Resolution regarding issuance of shares
- Up to two issued electronic Share Certificate(s)
- Registers of Directors and Officers
- Register of Members (Shareholders)
- Electronic corporate Seal
II. OPTIONAL BVI COMPANY SERVICES
Legalization by Apostille of a set of copies of principal corporate documents (recommended):
BVI is a signatory to the Le Hague Convention of October
25, 1961, and therefore the documents of the company can be
authenticated via Apostille and automatically legalized in
all countries having signed the convention. So, there is no
need to provide expensive and time consuming legalization
in consular establishments when you are opening bank accounts,
setting up a branch, purchasing a real estate property, etc.
Please request the current BVI BC shelf company list if interested.
SECRETARIAL SERVICES - TO KEEP THE COMPANY'S RECORDS IN GOOD ORDER
Secretarial Services for one
We charge extra fees for drafting corporate resolutions, preparing share certificates, etc. plus courier fees and other disbursements
BVI Certificate of Good Standing with
The document attests that the newly incorporated company actually exists and is in good standing, complying to all requirements of the BVI laws.
Please refer to the section on Certificates of Good Standing for more details.
Mail forwarding address in the BVI (same as the registered office): US$895
Note. The max number of the mail pieces
is 24 per year. There will be no refund if we received less than 24 pieces, or no mail at all.
III. RENEWAL SERVICES
- Minimum Government License Fee: US$350
- Registered Agent and Registered Office Fee: US$690
- Annual Compliance Fee: US$225
- Renewal of secretarial services and/or mail forwarding if applicable (please refer to the relevant quotes above)
Company release fee: US$550 plus the total amount of any other outstanding invoices
PROCEED WITH ABVI COMPANY INCORPORATION:
Please request the BVI Business Company Order Form, and we will be pleased to send you the ordering instructions.
Return to Offshore Company Incorporation home.